A large powder blue ceramic vase with an inverted triangle shape leading to double flared rim and finished with embossed flower designs to the front. The vase measures 10 1/2" wide across the widest point and is just shy of 10" tall. The bottom is marked with the original "Haeger" stamp and the condition is clean and without any chips, cracks, or repairs.
Haeger Potteries was founded in East Dundee, Illinois in 1871 by David H. Haeger. Initially a brick manufacturer, in 1914 Haeger began producing commercial artware and ceramics for the florist and home markets. Royal Arden Hickman joined the company in 1938 and the pottery and finishes he created under the Royal Haeger line during his tenure are popular for their art deco lines and lush finishes. Haeger Potteries ceased operations in 2016.